This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setvbuf/setlinebuf issue
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:35:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: setvbuf/setlinebuf issue
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.56.0309171252030.7396@eos>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 12:57:10PM -0500, Brian Ford wrote:
>Jan Jaeger wrote here:
>> The issue appears related to the use of the pthread library, where is
>> almost appears if every thread now has its own streams buffer, rather
>> then a shared buffer as the threading model dictates.
>This problem appears analogous to the at_exit problem in newlib fixed by
>Thomas Pfaff here:
>I assume a similar fix is in order, but I don't currently have to time to
>cook one up and test it. Is anyone else game?
Except that, I thought that Thomas already fixed this in newlib some time
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html