This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.8.0-5 cygwin and threads
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Ferran, Luc" <l-ferran at ti dot com>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:03:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.8.0-5 cygwin and threads
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <39B2A45608F7B242BB3128E873E81B4611311F@dnce02.itg.ti.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 um 18:49 schriebst du:
> I'd like to use Threads unders perl in cygwin. My perl script starts with
> use Thread;
> When I launch this script I have the following message :
> This Perl has neither ithreads nor 5005threads at
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/Carp.pm line 335
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/Thread.pm line
> Compilation failed in require at /home/A0919193/perl/cc_check/lbl_cmp2.pl
> line 3.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /home/A0919193/perl/cc_check/lbl_cmp2.pl line 3
> On the mailling list archives it seems that some test are made on perl
> Is there anything to do or any pre-requisites in order to have threads
> activated ?
Please get the perl-5.8.1-1 test release (together with cygwin-1.5.4).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html