This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: ^Z does not get back to shell prompt in v1.5.4-1 on WinXP
- From: "Hannu E K Nevalainen \(garbage mail\)" <garbage_collector at telia dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:31:02 +0200
- Subject: RE: ^Z does not get back to shell prompt in v1.5.4-1 on WinXP
CTRL-C and CTRL-Z malfunction is fixed.
- Download the latest from http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots
- extract it,
- exit *all* cygwin processes,
- move it into /bin/cygwin1.dll and (version 1.5.5s 2003-09-16)
- restart "all" of cygwin processes.
/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59?16.37'N, 17?12.60'E
-- UTC+1, GMT+1, CET --
--END OF MESSAGE--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html