This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: ^Z does not get back to shell prompt in v1.5.4-1 on WinXP
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Bill McCormick <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:59:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: ^Z does not get back to shell prompt in v1.5.4-1 on WinXP
- References: <NDBBLLFMLFMANIDPNADCKEIJFGAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Bill McCormick wrote:
> > ... Searching the recent archives. This was not only reported, but also
> > fixed: <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-09/msg01005.html>.
> Is it fixed? According to the msg, it *will be* fixed. CFG is working on it.
No. It *is* fixed in CVS, or CGF won't have sent this message. You can
build your own Cygwin from CVS and take advantage of the fix right away.
Or you could wait for the next snapshot which *will* contain the fix. At
least, that's how I understand this.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html