This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why not which 2.16 instead of 1.5?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:15:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: Why not which 2.16 instead of 1.5?
- References: <67FF6690.186B753A.0CE3B6DD@netscape.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
This question doesn't belong on cygwin-apps. Redirected to
On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 02:01:56AM -0400, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> I believe you manage the which package, and if not, I hope the
> appropriate party will read this.
> Why is cygwin still distributing which 1.5 when the GNU which listed at
> Savannah points to which (now 2.16) hosted at:
the which package shipped in the Cygwin distro is not GNU which.
Therefore the version number do not correspond.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html