This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: isatty bug
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:00:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: isatty bug
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.56.0309161538160.685@eos>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 03:53:07PM -0500, Brian Ford wrote:
>>(gdb) p fstat(fd1, &stat1)
>>Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>>now, why does GDB crash?
>Maybe because gdb actually calls fstat instead of fstat64 since it doesn't
>get the magic link time redirection? No idea really.
The current version of gdb just can't call functions from the prompt. I
just fixed this recently. It was a gdb bug. I'm having a hard time
regenerating gdb from cvs recently, otherwise, I'd have a new update
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html