This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running job at low priority
- From: "David Rayner" <david at tvis dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:04:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Running job at low priority
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: david at tvis dot co dot uk
Thanks MAN real NICE <g>
> > I occasionally do a complex find-grep of half my hard-drive how do I
> > stop this from hogging nearly all the CPU bandwidth (half-killing
> > Windows)??
> > zzapper
> "man nice".
> |\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
> ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
> |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
> '---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
> "I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
> to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
David Rayner MSc CEng
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html