This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running job at low priority
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: zzapper <david at tvis dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:52:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Running job at low priority
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, zzapper wrote:
> Hi Fellow CYGies
> (BTW What are we called?)
I believe the correct term is "Cygwinners" ;-)
> I occasionally do a complex find-grep of half my hard-drive how do I
> stop this from hogging nearly all the CPU bandwidth (half-killing
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html