This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: isatty bug
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:01:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: isatty bug
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 05:19:16PM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:
> calling isatty(0) in a program results in a segfault:
And the version number of the DLL is ...
Fd 0 is a tty, a console window, a tape drive, a ...
Reproducible testcase is ...
I've tested with 1.5. and current CVS, with fd 0 being a tty and a
console window. No segv.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html