This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Periodic plea for gcc maintainer to take my place
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:44:21 -0400
- Subject: Periodic plea for gcc maintainer to take my place
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've been asking, periodically, for someone to volunteer to take
my place as the gcc package maintainer.
I stepped into the role reluctantly when the previous maintainer
vanished without warning. I do not enjoy maintaining it.
At one point Egor Duda sort of volunteered to take this over but
I haven't seen any activity from him lately, so I assume that he's
no longer an option. I think someone else also volunteered at one
Is someone else willing to take this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html