This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Still getting Signal 11 error msg
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:40:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Still getting Signal 11 error msg
- References: <000e01c37ab2$5721b4e0$9e7b2852@leper>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 12:21:27PM +0100, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>My reluctance to attach cygcheck output stems from not knowing what's best
>to send. So here (two attachments) is the output from cygcheck -c (I
>understand some or all "Incomplete"s not to matter) and from cygcheck -srv.
>Thanks again for all your help. I appreciate it.
http://cygwin.com/problems.html shows the correct cygcheck options to provide.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html