This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why flex doesn't work in new version of cygwin (1.5.3)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:33:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Why flex doesn't work in new version of cygwin (1.5.3)
- References: <001001c37a5f$788108f0$7f2450d3@lijunhome>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 09:28:15AM +0800, lijun xu wrote:
>I have a program that uses c++ class generate by flex.exe. It runs
>well in the version (1.3.10). When I upgrade to the latest version
>(1.5.3). The program always return "Exception:
I've just released a new version of flex. Maybe it will work better.
It seems to pass its test suites so that should be a good sign.
You may have to recompile any c++ libraries if you have also upgraded
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html