This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Available for testing: gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:29:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Available for testing: gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1
- References: <20030913002703.GA17886@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've made test versions of gcc 3.3.1 (and the accompanying gcc-mingw
> package) available via setup. This version is the 3.3.1 release plus
> the usual cygwin + mingw patches -- most of which come from Danny Smith.
> The set of custom patches necessary for cygwin and mingw is shrinking
> all of the time. gcc 3.4 should be much better in this regard.
> Anyway, it seems to work fine. Usual caveats apply.
> Problems go to the cygwin mailing list as always.
There is an error in the gcc-mingw preremove script.
The line "echo cd /usr" should be "cd /usr".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html