This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new package proposal : CLISP
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Sam Steingold <sds at gnu dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:45:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: new package proposal : CLISP
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Freitag, 5. September 2003 um 20:57 schriebst du:
> I created a new package: CLISP (http://clisp.cons.org)
> I built it with 1.3.22 (I will make a 1.5 as soon as I gather myself to
> category: devel interpreters math shells
Yes, I already wrote an email to ask you to contribute this as a
package, but I deleted it again because I knew that there are already
cygwin binaries available for the brave. I'm all for this being
included in the netrelease!
> devel: this is a development tool
> interpreters: like perl, python &c (but much better! :-)
> math: runs maxima, has arbitrary precision integers and floats
> shells: can be your login shell (http://clisp.cons.org/clash.html)
> I know that I am supposed to send this to cygwin-apps, but it is a
> subscriber-only mailing list which does not offer the "disable delivery
> option" (like mailman does). I do not want any mailing list to be
> delivered to my mailbox (I read all mailing lists I need on gmane.org).
IIRC you can tell ezmlm to subscribe you but not to deliver.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html