This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using Ctrl-C to Terminate Process
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Mani Krishnan Venkatachari <mkrishnan at lycos dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:32:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Using Ctrl-C to Terminate Process
- References: <LACHIBEDJHHOJFAA@mailcity.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Mani Krishnan Venkatachari wrote:
> I am using a Windows Command line Application which uses License using
> FLEXLM to be run on Cygwin.
> When I run the application on Windows DOS Command Prompt, While I hit
> the Ctrl-C, the Application comes to its own Prompt and not to the
> Command prompt.
> But, when I run it on Cygwin, Hitting Ctrl-C completely kills the
> application, and does not come to the Prompt of the Application. Also
> the License remains occupied even after killing the application.
> Am I missing any component, or Is there any workaround for this?
> Thanks in Advance,
> Mani Krishnan V.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html