This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Using Ctrl-C to Terminate Process
- From: "Mani Krishnan Venkatachari" <mkrishnan at lycos dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:42:26 +0530
- Subject: Using Ctrl-C to Terminate Process
- Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
- Reply-to: mkrishnan at lycos dot com
I am using a Windows Command line Application which uses License using FLEXLM to be run on Cygwin.
When I run the application on Windows DOS Command Prompt, While I hit the Ctrl-C, the Application comes to its own Prompt and not to the Command prompt.
But, when I run it on Cygwin, Hitting Ctrl-C completely kills the application, and does not come to the Prompt of the Application.
Also the License remains occupied even after killing the application.
Am I missing any component, or Is there any workaround for this?
Thanks in Advance,
Mani Krishnan V.
Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html