This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Current setup.ini installs cygwin
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 05:49:49 +0100
- Subject: Current setup.ini installs cygwin
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
The current setup.ini timestamp 1063423207 installs cygwin-1.3.22-1.
Otherwise no change from previous version timestamp 1063377009. Is this all
right?* This upgrade broke my Cygwin but luckily I had a copy of
cygwin-1.5.3-1 lying around so I just re-named that to get going again.
*Just 'cos mine broke doesn't mean much. It's been flakey lately.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html