This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: win2k "resource" exhaustion problem - no cygwin programs will run
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:57:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: win2k "resource" exhaustion problem - no cygwin programs will run
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 09:42:54AM -0700, james pentland wrote:
>i ran my script again after killing all my other user processes -
>firewall, virus watcher, pgp and other.
>the problem persists.
>it does, however, appear to be memory related. as the script runs,
>physical memory usage climbs slowly to 225248k (out of 261424k), at
>which point the script dies.
>i show some system statistics below.
Oh well. We can't fix what we can't duplicate.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html