This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Does cdrtools work under Cygwin 1.5.3? (was Re: Proposal: tetrix)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:02:27 -0400
- Subject: Does cdrtools work under Cygwin 1.5.3? (was Re: Proposal: tetrix)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 04:39:18PM +0100, Andrew B. Clegg wrote:
> But seriously... I'd like to get the hang of creating and contributing
> packages before I get my teeth into something more substantial -- e.g.
> I've compiled cdrtools for Cygwin and would like to maintain it as a
> package, but I want some experience of packaging something trivial
> before starting on something that large and complex.
Does cdrtools work under Cygwin 1.5.3? IIRC, the last Cygwin version
that worked was 1.3.17. I haven't tried since 1.3.22.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html