This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Antw: Re: cygwin python 2.3 oddity
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:58:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Antw: Re: cygwin python 2.3 oddity
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 11:55:10PM +0200, Olivier Lefevre wrote:
>OK, so I upgraded everything and now with python 2.3.2 it works. Weird.
>I didn't change anything else.
>However, following up on my own suggestion re. truss, I found about
>strace and wanted to try it but:
> bash-2.05b$ strace python
> strace.exe: error creating process python, (error 2)
>Is this a known issue? It's not mentioned in python-2.3.README, at any rate.
python is a symlink. strace doesn't grok symlinks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html