This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Antw: Re: Cygwin python 2.3 oddity
- From: "Olivier Lefevre" <Olivier dot Lefevre at biocrates dot at>
- To: <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:55:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Antw: Re: Cygwin python 2.3 oddity
OK, so I upgraded everything and now with python 2.3.2 it works. Weird.
I didn't change anything else.
However, following up on my own suggestion re. truss, I found about
strace and wanted to try it but:
bash-2.05b$ strace python
strace.exe: error creating process python, (error 2)
Is this a known issue? It's not mentioned in python-2.3.README, at any rate.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html