This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Diff information
- From: "Editor of PoliSource" <polisource at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:22:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: Diff information
- Reply-to: barry at polisource dot com
Or, you could just install it. setup.exe does not install everything by
The list of programs that I got during my update yesterday was too long to
read through, and there was nothing under man. Just now, I tried the "Search
Package List" tool and searched for "man", which returned 511 results, but
searching for "man pages" returned cygwin-doc at the top of the list.
Installing with the "Bi..." box checked didn't work, but then I tried with
"Bi..." and "Sr..." checked, and it worked.
Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html