This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Diff information
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:20:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Diff information
- References: <Law12-F73q9StmITZo20000ac7a@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:55:55PM +0000, Editor of PoliSource wrote:
>>General help in bash, for installed (cygwin/Linux/GNU) commands:
>>$ help <bash-internal command>
>>$ info <installed command>
>>$ man <installed command>
>Help and info work, but man still doesn't. I guess I don't need it though.
Or, you could just install it. setup.exe does not install everything by default.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html