This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Diff information
- From: "Editor of PoliSource" <polisource at hotmail dot com>
- To: garbage_collector at telia dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:55:55 +0000
- Subject: RE: Diff information
- Reply-to: barry at polisource dot com
General help in bash, for installed (cygwin/Linux/GNU) commands:
$ help <bash-internal command>
$ info <installed command>
$ man <installed command>
Help and info work, but man still doesn't. I guess I don't need it though.
Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html