This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Antw: Re: Cygwin python 2.3 oddity
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Olivier Lefevre <Olivier dot Lefevre at biocrates dot at>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:39:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Antw: Re: Cygwin python 2.3 oddity
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 05:55:37PM +0200, Olivier Lefevre wrote:
> > BTW, I just noticed that you are using Cygwin Python 2.3-1. Does
> > 2.3-2 work any better? The two packages are identical except for
> > 32- vs. 64-bit, but maybe this is the difference?
> I tried to install 2.3.2 and got "The procedure entry point __getreent
> could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll", so I
> went back to 2.3.1. In any case, this is a standard PIV-based PC, no
> 64-bit here.
See the following:
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html