This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin tetex problem - listings package is incomplete
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: Andy Rushton <ajr1 at ecs dot soton dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:58:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin tetex problem - listings package is incomplete
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <3F5DCB80.firstname.lastname@example.org>
[flup to cygwin]
Andy Rushton writes:
> Hi, I believe you maintain the Cygwin tetex package.
D*mn, I've been found out ;-)
Please post to the Cygwin list.
> I have updated to version tetex-2.0.2-12 recently and found that the
> listings package (in /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/listings/) is missing
> a file - namely listings.sty. This file was in previous releases (I
> previously used tetex-20020911-1).
Hmm, you're right. [searching archives] I even promised to fix this
before, but aparrently, failed to add it to my list. There really
seems to be a bad spell on the listings package.
> I use this package extensively!
Thanks! See the these threads on how to get it going again:
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html