This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Diff information
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:52:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: Diff information
- References: <Orphaned-F113JsttOU00031ace@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 04:50:26AM +0000, Editor of PoliSource wrote:
>I was looking for instructions on how to use the diff tools that come with
>cygwin, but all I could find is a short description of diffutils during
>setup, and a "ldesc" in the file setup.ini, but setup.ini opened in
>Notepad, which doesn't seem like the correct program for easy reading of
>that file. Could someone tell me how to properly view the data, including
>the long descriptions, in setup.ini, or point me to a tutorial on using the
>diff tools in cygwin?
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html