This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Editor of PoliSource" <polisource at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 04:50:26 +0000
- Subject: Diff information
- Reply-to: barry at polisource dot com
I was looking for instructions on how to use the diff tools that come with
cygwin, but all I could find is a short description of diffutils during
setup, and a "ldesc" in the file setup.ini, but setup.ini opened in Notepad,
which doesn't seem like the correct program for easy reading of that file.
Could someone tell me how to properly view the data, including the long
descriptions, in setup.ini, or point me to a tutorial on using the diff
tools in cygwin?
Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html