This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Diff information
- From: "Editor of PoliSource" <polisource at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:48:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: Diff information
- Reply-to: barry at polisource dot com
Could someone tell me how to properly view the data, including
>the long descriptions, in setup.ini, or point me to a tutorial on using
>diff tools in cygwin?
Thanks. I think I used that a long time ago, but I rarely use the command
line so I forgot. Unfortunately, it doesn't work at my command line for some
reason, but I found other sources for the manpages by searching Google. I
also stumbled across information on the help command (diff --help), which
does work at my command line.
Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html