This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Removing the same file from two consoles
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:32:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Removing the same file from two consoles
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:22:58PM +0300, Alex Vinokur wrote:
>Here is some program which was invocated on two consoles.
>The program behavior is different on
> * Cygwin, DJGPP on the one hand
> * Mingw on the other hand
>Which is right/correct/preferable?
Cygwin's of course.
You may get a different answer if you ask this question in the mingw
mailing list, though.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html