This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Find: missing alphabetically last - more FAITH to tell about
- From: Ralph Ulrich <rabuso at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:06:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: Find: missing alphabetically last - more FAITH to tell about
- Reply-to: Ralph Ulrich <rabuso at gmx dot de>
The tree of the alphabetically last directory will
not be listed by find on my W2k sp3 Computer.
This should be fixed in tonight's snapshot.
This such fundamental bug is astonishing:
How many tools sitting upon correct work of find!
... And no one has told about here for so long?
Over a year ago in "de.alt.comp.cygwin+co"
i wanted to discuss this bug. But no one respondet.
Thinking me was the only one, i built my own updatedb
like "cmd /c dir /S/B/A C:|sed -e's#\(.\):#/\1#'|tr \\ /"
... need to have more FAITH to tell about in this place!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html