This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin bash 2.05b patches and "rebash" a debugger for bash (http://bashdb.sourceforge.net)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:20:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin bash 2.05b patches and "rebash" a debugger for bash (http://bashdb.sourceforge.net)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 09:53:37AM -0400, R. Bernstein wrote:
> I've been working on a modified version of bash 2.05b which has better
> support for error reporting and debugging (it also has a timestamped
> history). It also has a somewhat complete debugger modeled off of gdb
> using the additional support. See http://bashdb.sourceforge.net for info.
> I've noticed that the sources to bash 2.05b (say in
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/bash) don't compile for cygwin without some
> modification. I'd like to get the cygwin patches that should be
> applied to 2.05b (i.e. don't mess up other architectures) into the
> rebash/bashdb package.
> Thoughts and suggestions?
Using the bash source package from the Cygwin distro might help.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html