This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Find: missing alphabetically last dirtree
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:16:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Find: missing alphabetically last dirtree
- References: <3F5F2249.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 03:08:25PM +0200, Ralph Ulrich wrote:
>The tree of the alphabetically last directory will not be listed by
>find on my W2k sp3 Computer. This bug is not reproducable on a NT4
This should be fixed in tonight's snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html