This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to use inetd under cygwin
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Magic Fang" <fangl at genomics dot org dot cn>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 23:35:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: how to use inetd under cygwin
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:24 PM 9/7/2003, Magic Fang you wrote:
>Hi, can anybocy tell me how to setup the cygwin inetd? such as sshd, telnet server and proftpd?
Did you look at /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/inetutils*.README?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html