This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with COM1 port from with GDB 5.3 under Cygwin 1.5.3-1
- From: Rolf Campbell <Endlisnis at mailc dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:27:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with COM1 port from with GDB 5.3 under Cygwin 1.5.3-1
- References: <3F5A532E.email@example.com>
Creighton MacDonnell wrote:
Can other people use the COM1 port OK with the new Cygwin?
I did notice a difference. Specifically, opening "COM1" no longer opens
the com port. You must use "/dev/com1" now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html