This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange cut and paste between windows and xemacs after upgradeto 1.5.3
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff at gmx dot net>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:53:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: strange cut and paste between windows and xemacs after upgradeto 1.5.3
- References: <3F573019.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Pfaff wrote:
After upgrading my cygwin release box from 1.33.2 to 1.5.3 i see a
strange cut and paste probleme between xemacs 21.4.13 and windows.
Cut and paste from and to windows works as long as xemacs does not fork
a child process. After a fork of a shell, gdb or gnuserv the actual
clipboard content is lost and cut and paste works only inside xemacs.
It looks like this is fixed in 21.4.14. I just compiled it myself from
CVS sources (with X support enabled) and copy-paste works fine even with
process-connection-type set to t (use ptys).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html