This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with patch 2.5.8-7
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:12:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with patch 2.5.8-7
- References: <3F59F7DB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 05:06:03PM +0200, Volker Quetschke wrote:
> I'm experiencing problems with the current patch program, version
> 2.5.8-7. (System W2k, all binary mounts, Cygwin updated two hours ago.)
> With the attached two files the following command worked with
> previous versions of patch (still works if I go back to
> patch 2.5.8-3 (my last version))
> But now:
> $ patch -i dos_lineends.patch -b -p2
> vc_common.mak is in: ./STLport-4.0/src/vc_common.mak
So it fails. Interesting. I wonder *how* it fails though.
P.S.: I tried it and it works for me.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html