This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cvs-1.11.6-3 [Requires cygwin-1.5.3+]
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 19:05:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cvs-1.11.6-3 [Requires cygwin-1.5.3+]
- References: <20030905052351.182C132A822@redhat.com>
Charles Wilson schrieb:
CVS is the 'Concurrent Versioning System', a widely-used package for
maintianing revision histories of source code. This port is based on
the official cvs-1.11.6 release, and requires that libgdbm4-1.8.3-7 be
installed as well.
What about an official Exp package of the current cvs-1.12 sources?
I prefer that and built it by myself.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html