This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.hint / ldesc
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:02:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup.hint / ldesc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 12:45:40PM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:
>RPM *.spec lets me include the summary from an external file:
>can I do something similar with setup.hint/ldesc?
The description of the setup.ini/setup.hint "language" at
http://cygwin.com/setup.html is accurate.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html