This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
moving cygwin to another disk
- From: Steve Kelem <s_kelem at pacbell dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:44:10 -0700
- Subject: moving cygwin to another disk
- Reply-to: steve at kelem dot net
I had to move C:\cygwin to D:\cygwin.
In addition to moving the files, I changed the registry entries under
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
so that they reflected the new location.
I also updated D:\cygwin\cygwin.bat and the PATH environment variable.
Are there other places I need to update?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html