This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
File path expansion problem (DLL version 1.5.3-1 and earlier)
- From: capiman at t-online dot de (Martin Maurer)
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:58:54 +0200
- Subject: File path expansion problem (DLL version 1.5.3-1 and earlier)
when i call
where myeditor is a win32 editor program, then i get a error messages
that the file
does not exist. I think there a two problems:
1) instead of ...\etc\... there is only ...\tc\...
2) etc directory is not in ...\home\martin...
Is this only a problem of my system, or also reproduceable on other systems
BTW: I am using default shell after installation, which i think is bash.
Got the same error on my previous version (perhaps two weeks old).
Martin Maurer (MartinMaurer@clibb.de)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html