This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated Cygwin Package: rebase-2.2-3
- From: Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:06:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: Updated Cygwin Package: rebase-2.2-3
- References: <20030902152122.GL1680@tishler.net>
Jason Tishler wrote:
> New News:
> === ====
> I have updated the version of rebase to 2.2-3. The tarballs should
> be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly.
> Note this package was built against Cygwin 1.5.2-1. Hence, it *is* an
> official 64-bit, Cygwin 1.5.x package.
> Old News:
> === ====
> It is *strongly* recommended that users only use rebaseall unless they
> *really* know what they are doing or are instructed by one of the Cygwin
> The Cygwin rebase package contains two utilities, rebase and rebaseall.
> The first utility is modeled after Microsoft's SDK rebase:
I just tried that link and it gets a 404.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html