This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: inetutils-1.3.2-24
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:02:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: inetutils-1.3.2-24
- References: <20030902114835.CFE0B32A822@redhat.com>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I've updated the version of inetutils to 1.3.2-24.
This is the new inetutils package which uses the new capabilities and
therefore requires Cygwin 1.5.3 ff.
The package now adheres to the filesystem hirarchy standard (FHS).
- When updating inetutils, take care that inetd.exe and subsequent
processes don't run anymore.
Why would I want this if inetd.exe and subsequent process aren't going
to run anymore! ;-)
Or did you mean to make sure that inetd and subsequent processes are not
running when you attempt to install?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html