This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: inetutils-1.3.2-24
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:35:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: inetutils-1.3.2-24
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 07:55:32AM -0400, Chrlmac@aol.com wrote:
> I just want to get to Dr. Lusht's web site for his course in Intro to
> Programming. How do I do this? I filled out the form but still nothing came up.
> Also, I need a Java compiler. At Java's site, which Java compiler should I
Has anything of the above to do with Cygwin?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html