This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with make under cygwin
- From: Robert Mecklenburg <mecklen at cimsoft dot com>
- To: "Ricky Wildman" <r dot wildman1 at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:41:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: problems with make under cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
RW> ... but when I try these under cygwin I get
RW> the following error:
RW> Target pattern contains no '%'
I've seen this message many times when a target or prerequisite (both
or one of, I can't remember) contains a windows path. In that case,
make sees a line with two colons and believes it is seeing a malformed
static pattern rule.
Hope this helps,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html