This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zlib-1.1.4-4 [Requires cygwin-1.5.3+]
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:33:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zlib-1.1.4-4 [Requires cygwin-1.5.3+]
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The zlib package has been updated to version 1.1.4-4. zlib is a
standard lossless compression library. This release is built against
the cygwin-1.5.x kernel; it will not work with 1.3.22.
- compiled against cygwin-1.5.2
- documentation moved to /usr/share/*
zlib volunteer maintainer for cygwin
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html