This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: basename(), dirname(), what happened?
- From: Shankar Unni <shankar at cotagesoft dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:46:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: basename(), dirname(), what happened?
- References: <email@example.com> <20030829100633.GH614@emcb.co.uk> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030829112004.GO614@emcb.co.uk> <20030901091036.GA22657@linux_rln.harvest>
Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> ("At least there's a big company behind it
> that has the (legal) responsability for the quality of the program..")
What legal responsibility? I hope you have pointed these fine folks to
the appropriate sections of the so-called "License Agreements" (i.e. "we
agree that you will accept these terms, or you won't use the program"),
which specifically shirks all responsibility for any and all mayhem
caused by the program..
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html