This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd setup question
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Krzysztof Duleba" <krzysan at skrzynka dot pl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:24:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: sshd setup question
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 05:28 PM 9/1/2003, Krzysztof Duleba you wrote:
>Dan Adams" wrote
>> Does anyone know if there is either a script that will automate the
>> of setting up an ssh server? Or is there a tutorial setup page?
And please follow-up with any questions generated from following the
directions at this site with tech.erdelynet.com. The supported information
for setting up Cygwin's OpenSSH distribution is
/usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-*.README. It's the only source of information this
list will entertain questions about.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html