This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin OpenGL version
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Jon Brooks" <jon dot brooks2 at btopenworld dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:43:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin OpenGL version
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 12:38 PM 9/1/2003, Jon Brooks you wrote:
>I have just started using Cygwin and learning OpenGL and am a bit confused
>about the installed version of OpenGL. During Cygwin setup it looks like the
>OpenGL version is 1.1.0-6. However I am successfully compiling tutorial
>programs which contain GL commands from later versions of OpenGL. I am
>guessing that this may be because Cygwin is linking to the Windows XP
>installed version of OpenGL. Is this the case?
YMMV but essentially, yes.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html