This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling Iroffer with a fresh install of cygwin
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Damien" <damien at akira dot dice dot ucl dot ac dot be>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:34:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Compiling Iroffer with a fresh install of cygwin
- References: <Xns93E8EFAFC8138damienakiradiceuclac@220.127.116.11>
> Before reinstalling cygwin I can compile iroffer without any problem:
> I reinstall cygwin (default install and Under devel: binutils, gcc, make
> Under libs: crypt, regex)
No need to bother with regex. Read its description!
> Now, I have a problem with configure. It did not find standard library
> as you can see :
> Checking for regcomp()... Missing. ***ERROR***: couldn't find regcomp()
> Is there a problem with the fresh install of cygwin ?
More info needed. The configure output doesn't look autoconfy, but
presumably it left some log you can look at for more info?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html